Tuesday 3 March 2015

3.3.15

Hi everyone, had some delicious food today was reasonably healthy too so that's a plus!! I'm definatley feeling less bloated since starting this diet. I'm also following Ella Woodwards skin routine which is leaving me feeling very fresh faced in the mornings. You can find details on her blog. I'm obsessed with her blog at the moment! Especially the sweet treats section mmmmmmm!!!
So breakfast was same smoothie as yesterday except the avocado was swapped for banana. I do prefer banana in a smoothie as it really sweetens it up but I try and sneak avocado in sometimes as it has so many health benefits! For lunch I had a chicken and pepper wrap, recipe will be in another post. For dinner I had a homemade lamb burger with mozarella middle served with Romano peppers in balsamic glaze and sweet corn. Was really delicious and I will also post the recipes for these. After dinner sweet was another deliciously ella raw brownie. I made up another batch of 20 of these last night as I think key to my dieting will be having healthy sweet treats on hand so I'm not tempted by less healthy sweets when the cravings hit! Please check out the recipes and let me know your thoughts!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment